[rt-users] Modify Create Ticket display

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 25 12:39:33 EDT 2008

Stephen,

	Yes indeed. We use Oracle 9 in Prod at the moment, but will be on 10
soon. I just upgraded my Dev to 3.6.6 so I think my SearchBuiler is at
1.53. In Prod we are at 3.6.4 and 1.49 respectively. Prod doesn't seem
to show this problem. I also noticed that in DEV, the CF's are spread
out all over the place horizontally, not just vertically. All over the
place, really. It seems to put a "Select one" CF in between my "Fill one
text" CF's so that on the left side I may have a "fill one text" CF,
then on the right a "Select one", then on the next line, it is reversed,
throw a "fill one text" CF way out to the right. Looks horribly ugly.
	I'm not planning on upgrading to any more 3.6.x versions. As soon as
3.8 is ready, I'm putting it in. However, a patch to THAT problem would,
of course, be considered.
	Stephen, thanks a bunch for your help. We are getting bigger here by
the month. I just added 25 more tech support queues AND they are now
wanting me to use the CF URL link ability to tie in a "Resolve" to
linking to version control. Kool, huh? that should a a LOT of fun.

Kenn
LBNL