[rt-users] All parties are getting correspondence emails from Requestors or CCs.

Mark Grob grobm at vrshell.com
Thu Jun 26 15:49:08 EDT 2008

I just updated  my Linux Kernel for my CentOS hosted version of RT.

I noticed that now all parties are getting emails on correspondence
actions from the Requestors or CC from with in RT.

Reply/Forward Email from CC of ticket->RT gets email and notifies
everyone (Requestors and CC).

I do not have a scrip running global or at the queue level and it
continues to do this. Suggestions? (Possible Config setting?)

Thanks in Advance,

-Mark Grob