[rt-users] RT is getting slow

Thomas Hecker heckt007 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 13 03:52:50 EDT 2008

Hi Drew,

thanks for your reply - but i don't understand what RTx::RightsMatrix means.

By the way, in the group rights configuration  the group unprivileged has
the superuser permission - when trying to delete this, i got an error saying
the right could not be taken away. Is it possible that this circumstance is
responsible for my performance problem? And if yes, how can i fix this?
There is an corresponding line inside the database, but for now, i don't
wanted to delete this directly inside the database ...

Thomas