[rt-users] WATCHERS

andrew fay andrew.fay at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 1 08:40:05 EDT 2008

I am trying to add watchers to queues so that if an email comes in to a
certain queue the watcher will be notified about it and copied in to each response etc.. I have added a watcher to a queue and but the ticket
has no watcher by default for some reason ?

I have set the user to have watch and watchasadmincc rights

also i have set the user to watch the queue as admincc and watcher and it still doesn't add it to the tickets,

any help would be great,

cheers

andy