[rt-users] How to disable "new ticket" page in selfservice for unprivileged users in RT 3.6.6?

wesik wes at gower.pl
Tue May 6 08:21:17 EDT 2008

Hi all.

I've got couple of queues where mostly all new tickets are made by unprivileged users via e-mail. They get Autoreply msgs with their login/password to the SelfService WebUI and all works well, they can see their tickets etc. But I want to disable the "New Ticket" page for them in SelfService so they could only make new tickets by form on a www page witch sends e-mail to RT (not from WebUI from SelfService). How can I do that the simplest way?

Best regards,

WeSik