[rt-users] RT Essentials

Simon Morvan simon at icilalune.com
Mon Nov 24 11:38:43 EST 2008

Hello there,

This is my first post to the list. I'm working for a small webagency in
France and I plan to use RT.

I've a little question about the book "RT Essentials" which Amazon
claims being released in 2005. As I'm pretty new in the RT universe, I
just wanna know if this book is still applicable for recent RT releases
(I deployed 3.6.1 through Debian APT).

I'm kinda interrested in buying it. Just wanna know if it's obsolete or
not before ;).

Thanks in advance for your replies.

--
Simon Morvan                                       -<< Ici la Lune >>
Direction technique                            12, rue du Mont Thabor