[rt-users] OnMerge Issues

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Sat Nov 22 22:21:42 EST 2008

Hi,

We just recently upgraded our RT from 3.6.5 to 3.8.0.  On 3.6.5 we had a
scrip which would send an email to notify the owner of a ticket in the event
that someone merged another ticket within it.

Unfortunately since the upgrade to 3.8.0 this no longer works.

The custom condition I used to use was/is;

my $txn = $self->TransactionObj;
return undef unless $txn->Type =~ /^AddLink$/i;
return undef unless $txn->Field =~ /^MergedInto$/i;
return 1;

Is there something that is handled differently in 3.8.0? Do I need
this scrip or is there another way to do this, it seemed pretty
simple.

--
Regards

Aaron