[rt-users] Problem with sorted search download

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 2 13:08:02 EDT 2008

To all,

	I've had 3.6.4 up and running for almost a year now and never noticed
this problem. I created a search to sort by due date. The results were
sorted correctly. I then downloaded the results to a spreadsheet and the
results were in ticket id order, not due date order. This surprised me
to no end. I assumed that whatever the results of a search, they would
be downloaded in the same sorted order. Anyone have a clue to resolving
this? Is this corrected in 3.8? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL