[rt-users] Can't reinstall: CORE missing dependencies: File::ShareDir...MISSING

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Wed Sep 10 09:43:24 EDT 2008

Joop,

This is what it says when I run that command:

cnelson at myserver:/tmp/rt-3.8.1$ sudo cpan File::ShareDir
CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /home/cnelson/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Tue, 09 Sep 2008 01:02:57 GMT
File::ShareDir is up to date.

However, it still fails on sudo make testdeps.

I run sudo make fixdeps and here are the relevant lines:

   - File::ShareDir...MISSING
   - Install module File::ShareDir
   CPAN: Storable loaded ok
   Going to read /home/cnelson/.cpan/Metadata
     Database was generated on Tue, 09 Sep 2008 01:02:57 GMT
   File::ShareDir is up to date.

Thanks so much for your help.

-Chris