[rt-users] Email works for AutoReply, and Forwarding but not Resolve or Reply

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Sep 10 19:17:25 EDT 2008

Hi Janice,

If the person creating the transaction is the requestor, then by default RT
will not Reply (even if the selected action is "Reply to Requestor"); that
seems to be one of the main differences between Autoreply and Reply.  If
your case is not one where the requestor is the transaction creator, then
this doesn't apply to you.  Otherwise... You can change this behavior by
setting the NotifyActor variable in your RT_SiteConfig file:
   Set($NotifyActor, 1);

Regards,
Gene

--