[rt-users] Setting email as queue e-mail

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 26 15:32:12 EDT 2008

Juan,

	I'm really confused here. When you say "Watchers", do you mean
SPECIFICALLY the Watcher role in RT or are you talking about people
"outside" RT sending in email to create tickets? Also,when you say "come
back looking the same" are you talking about emails sent to create
tickets that FAILED and came back to the sender or are you talking about
  "Reply" email? There are 2 possible email address for a queue. Those
are where emails are "SENT TO' RT. That is the address where "I would
send MY email to an RT queue" in order to create a ticket or reply to
correspondence that was sent to me "from that queue in RT". That much
I'm pretty sure about, but heck, I've been wrong before. I'm not sure
you have your email configuration set up the way you need it to be or
expect it to be. Sorry, That's about all I know on this subject.

Kenn
LBNL