[rt-users] Database relocated onto alternate server

Keith A McDermott kmcdermo at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 1 09:43:11 EDT 2009

Thanks Odhiambo,

Yes - I can connect fine through the standard mysql tools from the same
host without issue however, I was trying "rt_user" previously.  It
actually does fail when connecting with "rt_user at hostname".  As I
manually moved the database over, manually create the user and manually
granted the rights (I don't want to run make initialize-database against
our very stable and department-wide mysql server), I'll look through and
see what else I need to do.

Keith