[rt-users] Hanging Login Page (ModPerl2, HTTPD, Oracle, RHEL5)

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Tue Apr 7 13:47:27 EDT 2009

Seems a lot like the DBD::MySQL bug that many people have had with older
versions, basically the children are segfaulting on some timeout bug.
During a refresh the parent process is reaping the child and restarting
it with a functional process, which is why it appears to take several
refreshes to get a page view. I think the last several versions have
fixed this.