[rt-users] Adding Custom Text To "New Ticket" Screen

Tim Gustafson tjg at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:50:21 EDT 2009

We use RT for everything -but- IT-related requests, because we have a campus-wide IT request system that our users are required to use.  However, we still have people that put IT-related tickets into RT, and then those never get answered because the IT people don't use RT.

Is there any way to add some custom text to the "New Ticket" screen that would instruct users to use the other system for IT-related tickets?

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz
tjg at soe.ucsc.edu