[rt-users] Trying to auto include RTFM article based on tab click.

William Graboyes william.graboyes at theportalgrp.com
Thu Dec 3 12:31:13 EST 2009

Hi List,

I believe I have the proper method (or not).

{$RT Host
name}/rt3/Ticket/Update.html?Action=Comment&id={$ticketNumber}&RTFM-Include-Article-Named={$article}

Now when I include the desired article, I have a problem with the way it is
displaying in the FSCK editor Such as Follows:

Hi <Requester Name>,

Is there an extra processing directive that is required to force this to
load first in the "Source" portion of the FSCK editor?

Thanks,
Bill