[rt-users] Severe performance problems suddenly in RT 3.8.2

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:48:47 EST 2009

First time I see something like that. May be it's better to ask on
mysql lists. And sure you should keep digging into a reason. My
practice shows that there is no such thing as "suddenly" in IT. There
is always some change that turn world up side down.

optimize/analyze on InnoDB don't do the same job as on myisam tables,
it's documented in mysql's docs. You can find way to rebuild indexes
on a table and as the last resort use full re-load.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.