[rt-users] Easy install guide for RT3.8.1 On Ubuntu 8.0.4 Server

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Tue Jan 27 13:31:09 EST 2009

Derrick Smith wrote:
> I knew there was something simple I was missing.  Running a search that
> way generated a list of all users that have accessed the site.  Thanks
> so much for your help and I'll look into upgrading versions.

IGNORE me! I wasn't paying enough attention to the fact you're using
RT-3.6.x.

RT-3.6.x = ExternalAuth v0.05
RT-3.8.x = ExternalAuth v0.08

While 0.08 ought to work on RT-3.6 I don't know anyone who's tried it
and by no means expect it to work.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com