[rt-users] Scrip Help

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at tivo.com
Wed Jun 10 20:57:24 EDT 2009

What if you put in something to pull info from the headers? I have a line in a scrip that determines which support account an email was sent to. It's empty if the ticket was sent through the GUI.

my $to = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments->First->GetHeader('To');

$RT::Logger->debug("To email was: $to");
.
.
.