[rt-users] Scrips actions - limiting correspondance propogation to internal users

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Jun 23 11:45:31 EDT 2009

Hi Richard,

The RT::User class has a method named Privileged that might do what you are
looking for.  Something like this perhaps:
   my $Creator = $self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj;
   my $Privileged = $Creator->Privileged();

I use this to prevent privileged users from doing a password reset via e-mail.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst