[rt-users] RT to support software development teams when using Agile / SCRUM approaches to planning work

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 19 16:02:43 EDT 2009

Tom,

    Thanks for the link. After reading the info, I believe that RT could
/easily/ be used to promote such a process. Some terms would have to be
re-named or their meaning translated, but the overall process design is
VERY similar to what we do now in our organization. I have developed
quite a bit of documentation (guides, flowcharts, rules, definitions,
etc.) that supports our method for getting work done in this manner.
SCRUM is a whole new set of terminology, but the process isn't much
different than the way I did things 35 years ago in a Forbes 100
company. Interesting how some things just seem to cycle around, but with
newer coats of paint.

Kenn
LBNL