[rt-users] Reqest Tracker CentOS 5.3 setup

ty chan chanty_kh at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 21:52:11 EDT 2009

I am sure about debugging with Firebug.
please see below my rt3.conf file as below:

[root at rt conf.d]# cat rt3.conf
#LoadModule fcgid_module modules/mod_fcgid.so
# Sane place to put sockets and shared memory file

SocketPath run/mod_fcgid
SharememPath run/fcgid_shm

Alias /rt/NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/
ScriptAlias /rt /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

[root at rt conf.d]#

all are what i have one http config. please advise what else should i add in rt3.conf.

regards,
chanty