[rt-users] Cookies Problem with RT 3.8.5

Varun varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Wed Nov 4 04:49:44 EST 2009

Hello All

Yesterday I have upgraded from 3.6.3 to 3.8.5 all has works well. But I m
facing a strange problem for e.g. I have logged with root user and all
operations works fine but when I logged in with other user after logging out
I has got window and all queues which "root user has access". I have checked
credentials of the other user but It was a normal user with no admin
privileges. But still I was able to look in the queues that only admin can
see. Once I have cleared the cache cookies form browser then my normal
user's home page was fine and I can able to see the queue which that user is
supposed to see. But again when I logged in with admin user I was seeing the
queue of my previous user and not been able to see the admin queues. I am
facing this problem with my new installation (i.e. upgradation from 3.6.3 to
3.8.5 ) I have checked all stuffs with my browser but it is fine and also I
have no problem in switching users and I was able to see the home pages of
relevant users when I have used my beta machine having RT 3.6.3 installed

Please can any one suggest me what is problem with my installation .

Thanks & Regards

Varun Vyas

  _____