[rt-users] Database upgrade issue from RT 3.6.3 to RT 3.8.4

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Wed Nov 4 02:31:23 EST 2009

Varun wrote:

> Hello Joop
>

> As per your guessing you are right I am facing problem of corruption
> in sql query when I upgraded from 3.6.3 to 3.8.6 application is
> working fine but when I want to look at page where custom fields are
> or want to see the page where tickets basics are there. I am not able
> to go that page and RT doesn't seem too returned with that page and
> goes in unending loop of query firing and also I get the query which I
> posted to you which is not firing as per your suggestion. So can you
> can help me in how to fix this problem I am not been able to find any
> solution for it.
>

> Any help is highly appreciated.

I'm sorry but that is something that changed in RT and I'm not able to
help you there. Basically what I wrote to rt-devel is that probably
there is a mix up in column names and the query should read:

SELECT   main.*
  FROM   Attributes main
 WHERE       (main.OBJECTID = '221')
         AND (main.Name = 'BasedOn')
         AND (main.ObjectType = 'RT::CustomField')

instead of:

SELECT   main.*
  FROM   Attributes main
 WHERE       (main.Content = '221')
         AND (main.Name = 'BasedOn')

Regards,

Joop

         AND (main.ObjectType = 'RT::CustomField')