[rt-users] template emails for custom fields

psminusaxl psminusaxl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 11:42:52 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I got a template that sends out an email everytime a ticket is created.  It
works fine as is, it has the company information and standard greeting and
even the ticket number and subject of the ticket.  Here's the delima though:

I got a queue, say Support and under support I've created several custom
fields (sub queues) such as desktop, printers and network.  I can't seem to
figure out what syntax I should be putting in the template in order for the
email to send out the custom field information.  i.e: if a ticket is in the
Support queue and is in the "printers" sub queue, it would send out the
email to the user with both of those information.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks,
pslminusaxl