[rt-users] display date format for all users as set in preferences

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 26 13:02:14 EDT 2010

Paul,

These are the settings we use in the RT_SiteConfig.pm file in the
/RTHome/etc/ directory.

*Set($DateTimeFormat, {Format => 'Default', Time => 0,});  # This drops time
from display*

*Set($DateDayBeforeMonth, 0);*

I assume you're talking about 3.8.x (we're in 3.8.7). Also, regardless of
what you set as the global default, individual users can set their own
preference to be different that what the global default is for those
settings.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL