[rt-users] Installation Help

fbaron at metlife.com fbaron at metlife.com
Thu Aug 19 15:49:40 EDT 2010

I am looking at testing out RT and RTIR any suggestions on the
best/easiest platform to test on.  I was thinking about using CentOS 5,
but would like to use the latest version 3.8 but that does not seem like
its available.  Is a manual installation the preferred method?  The WIKI
seem to be a bit behind on installation directions.

I already have MySql/Apache/PHP installed and running..

Thanks..

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.