[rt-users] Change queue with a scrip before ticket creation.

Jason A. Smith smithj4 at bnl.gov
Tue Mar 2 18:06:26 EST 2010

I need to be able to change the Queue that a ticket is going to before
it is created.  Is this even possible with a scrip in RT?  I tried a
scrip with an OnCreate condition and SetQueue, but it still created the
ticket in the original queue, then moved the ticket to the new queue
after it was created.  Is what I want to do even possible with rt-3.8.7
without hacking the core RT code?  Any help to point me in the right
direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
~Jason

|  Jason A. Smith                          Email:  smithj4 at bnl.gov |
|  Atlas Computing Facility, Bldg. 510M    Phone: +1-631-344-4226  |
|  Brookhaven National Lab, P.O. Box 5000  Fax:   +1-631-344-7616  |
|  Upton, NY 11973-5000,  U.S.A.                                   |