[rt-users] Filtering out unneeded info from ticket

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:28:43 EDT 2010

Thanks Raed and Torsten, I took a little bit of both.  I ended up editing
Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory with:

} else {
  $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;
  if ($r->uri =~ /History\.html/) {
  } else {
  $Transactions->Limit(FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Correspond');
  $Transactions->Limit(FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Comment');
  $Transactions->Limit(FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Create');
  }
}

so that the "full" history would be shown if the history link was clicked,
as alluded to in Torsten's link. (I couldn't seem to get the Callbacks
working for some reason.. maybe I just needed to restart apache?)  so with
this code, only the added comments are shown unless you are looking from the
history link, in which case everything is shown.. seems to work pretty well.
 I'll keep looking later though, as I'd rather get the callbacks working
instead.  Thanks for the help guys.