[rt-users] see others tickets

Josef pepus at p-h-a.cz
Wed Nov 3 14:57:30 EDT 2010

  I have created a new queue called user, added group rights ShowTicket,
SeeQueue, CreateTicket to a group unpriviliged. Then I have added two
users. Now, if user1 creates a ticket, he sees it in "My open tickets"
when he logs in. But if user2 logs in, he doesn't see any tickets in his
"My open tickets" list. I want him to see the ticket of user1, so he
won't report the same problem as user1.