[rt-users] Stripping Confidentiality and other stuff from emailed tickets, comments, correspondence

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:48:50 EDT 2010

Josh,

This wouldn't be something native inside of postfix. You could approach this
two different ways. In the system aliases/virtual configuration instead of
piping to rt-mailgate, pipe to your perl program clean the message and then
send it to the rt-mailgate script. You could also specify an external
delivery mechanism in postfix's master.cf and then call to this program in
the virtual or transport maps.

-Max