[rt-users] Owner does not get emails.

Ashrock mdashraf.ash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:50:07 EDT 2010

  Isn't it the administrator or the owner should be notified that a
ticket is created.

I did not installed any other package other than RT. It started
executing RT-mailgate in the bin folder to send out email.

The requestor does get an email back.

Don't i have to pick one between a sendmail or sendmailpipe?