[rt-users] Queue specific templates

Dustin Berube dustin.berube at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:05:38 EDT 2010

I am looking for some suggestions on the best way to have queue specific
templates. I certain departments that have a queue setup with different
needs for auto-responses and ticket resolutions. Is there is a way to over
ride the global templates on a per queue basis? IT is the primary users of
RT and we have a few departments that want to have a queue to handle their
customer service needs.

How are you handling the differences between each queue as far as scrips and
templates are concerned? Did you delete the global scrips and templates and
create them on a per queue basis?

Thanks,
Dustin