[rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result

Raphaël MOUNEYRES raphael.mouneyres at sagemcom.com
Wed Aug 10 07:27:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

Ruz : I can see something related to a $LinkCallback, but the perl code is
still too tricky for me. Maybe in a few month ;)

So, I managed to have a new ColumnMap definition, working, with a great
usefull color customization (see attached image).

I had it working adding manually the '__LinksList__' in the Advanced tab
of search page, now i have to figure out how to add it to the default
choice list...
a good training !

Here is the revelant code added to
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap :

 LinksList =>
 {
        title     => 'Liens', # loc
        attribute => 'Status',
        value     => sub {
                my $Ticket = shift;
                my $result = "<UL>";
                my $SearchURL;
                my $statuscolor;

                #tickets avec relation DependsOn
                my $DepOn = $Ticket->DependsOn;
                if ($DepOn) {
                        while( my $copain = $DepOn->Next ) {
                                $SearchURL = RT->Config->Get('WebPath') .
'/Ticket/Display.html?id=' . $copain->TargetObj->id;
                        $result .= <UL>;
                                if($copain->TargetObj->Status =~
/^(?:new|open|stalled)$/ ) {
                                        $result .= "<FONT
COLOR=\"red\"><LI><a href=\"$SearchURL\">" . $copain->TargetObj->Subject .
"</a></LI></FONT>";}
                                else {
                                        $result .= "<SPAN
CLASS=\"ticket-inactive\"><LI><a href=\"$SearchURL\">" .
$copain->TargetObj->Subject . "</a></LI></SPAN>";}
                                 }
                }
                else {
                $result .= 'Pas de tickets dependants';
                }

                $result .= "</UL>";
                return \$result;
          }
},

Result shown as :

Raphaël MOUNEYRES
Ingénieur Moyens Tests
Avenue Paul Gellos 64990 Mouguerre
Phone: +33 (0)5 59 58 41 51

Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com>
Envoyé par : ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
10/08/2011 13:06

Raphaël MOUNEYRES <raphael.mouneyres at sagemcom.com>
cc
RT Users Mailing List <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Objet
Re: [rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result

10.08.2011 12:58 пользователь "Raphaël MOUNEYRES" <
raphael.mouneyres at sagemcom.com> написал:

> Hello,
>
> thanks for the hint, but it doesn't work as expected.
> In fact, in the advanced page, the fileds used are :
> '__DependsOn__',
> '__Children__'
> each of them is, by default, creating by itself a List of clickable
ticket IDs, and i'd like to add subject and formatting.

> Also, in /share/html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap, i can see that the
'ExtendedStatus' is doing some query for dependedon tickets, so i can try
to do something similar, but i can't find the same things for 'Children'
or 'DependsOn'

> If someone can point me at the sourcecode trigered by the above fields,
i could change it to suit my needs
Code for links in the same file. It's just generated with a loop.
> thank you,
>
> Raphaël MOUNEYRES
>

> Gerard FENELON <gerard at eve-team.com>
> Envoyé par : rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
>
> 09/08/2011 12:17
> cc
> Objet
> Re: [rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result
>

> Hi Raphael
>
> keep to the list.
> In particular because I don't have the answer to this further question.
>
> I have never tried anything like what you are trying.
> It is possible that for this you might have to use a ColumnMap
>
> However concerning "display the Ticket subject next to his number"
> I believe that '__id__  __Subject__ ' should work.
>
> Gerard
>

> On 2011-08-09 11:28, Raphaël MOUNEYRES wrote:
>
> Hi Gerard,
>
> i've tried some but i'm not sure to be able to do conditional formatting
such as :
>    % my $inactive =
$member->QueueObj->IsInactiveStatus($member->Status);
>    <%$member->Id%>: (<%$member->OwnerObj->Name%>) <%$member->Subject%>
[<% loc($member->Status) %>]

> for example, if i do
> '   <b><a
href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?id=__id__">__id__</a></b>/TITLE:#',
> '<span class="ticket-inactive">__Children__</span>'
> for sure all children tickets are displayed as ticket-inactive, but not
depending on their actual status...

> Also i'd like to display the Ticket subject next to his number....
> Well i'm doing more experiments now, but any other hints are welcome.
>
> Raphaël MOUNEYRES
>

> Gerard FENELON <gerard at eve-team.com>
> Envoyé par : rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
>
> 09/08/2011 11:08

> rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
> cc
> Objet
> Re: [rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result
>

> Hello
>
> you can do a lot of things in the advanced tab of the search interface
> such as

> '<span
class="yoyodine-status-__StatusNoLoc__">__ExtendedStatus__</span>',
> '<span
class="yoyodine-severity-__CustomField.{Severity}__">__CustomField.{Severity}__</span>',
> '<span class="yoyodine-priority-__CustomField.{Customer
priority}__">__CustomField.{Customer priority}__</span>',

> I would say, use this when you want to tweek the display.
> Use ColumnMap when you have to calculate values
>
> Gerard
>

> On 2011-08-09 10:48, Raphaël MOUNEYRES wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm trying to build a search wich would have a colum displaying the
tickets links exactly the same way as is TicketDisplay page (with 3.8
install)
> I found two things :
> - this code related to the above page is in
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowLinks
> - in ticket search engine, i can display children/DependsOn links, but
the result will only show ticket ids without formatting.

> Should i create a new ColumnMap (as recently discussed) pasting some
code from the ShowLinks File, or any simpler way to modify the existing
colums ?
> Could someone help me choose the best way to go ?
>
> After a few month dealing with RT, i've been gaining some perl
programming experience, thanks guys !

#