[rt-users] RTx::Calendar Not Displaying

Lee Hughes hughesl at science.oregonstate.edu
Fri Jan 7 11:24:25 EST 2011

Good point Shawn: there is a Calendar link at the top of the Search
Results page, along with Edit Search, Graph, etc, and it shows the
filtered results in a Calendar format. Interestingly though, sometimes
it shows the task details in a hover-over box, other times it embeds
the details right in the calendar. Refreshing the page a couple of
times brings the hover-over back. The Calendar link itself doesn't
always appear either and I have to refresh a time or two to see it.
Any ideas what would cause that?

Thanks much-

Lee