[rt-users] print.css

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Tue Jul 19 13:45:39 EDT 2011

Good Day;
I have spent several hours backfilling my html knowledge, specifically
on the link attribute.  As I understand it, when I print (or print
preview), a different css file is supposed to be used because there is a
link line with media="print" in it.  When I chase this farther, the css
file it should be using is print.css.  The contents of print.css
indicate to me that it should not show a number of div id's and classes
that refer to the the ticket metadata when printing.
However, when I try to print a ticket, all of the ticket metadata does
show up and occupies about a page before the body of the ticket is
printed.
I have tried to find any documentation on the wiki and google, what
little reference I have found has me thinking it should work as is.
Clearly I am missing something, could someone point me at something that
will explain how to take advantage of the print.css file?
--
Bob Miller
334-7117/660-5315
bob at computerisms.ca