[rt-users] creating static web pages of tickets

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Jun 21 15:23:01 EDT 2011

We have field crews that have laptops but no internet connection.  The
laptops have maps and snapshots of our database so they can retrieve the
information they need.  The laptops are updated regularly with new
information.  We are now starting to incorporate RT tickets as URL
hotlinks into our maps.  You can click on an RT symbol near any of our
facilities and bring up the ticket.  This works really well on our office
machines with internet connections; not so well on the laptops.

Is there some automated way to generate static .html pages of the Basics
view so we can link to the static pages from our amps on the laptops?

I could use something like wget and capture the source code.  I wonder if
there is something more "elegant"?

--
My daughter is racing a triathlon to raise money for her swim club.  Want
to help?

http://akari.seiner.com