[rt-users] Complex question re tickets, custom fields, and queues

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat May 14 09:35:01 EDT 2011

I think you could set the adminCC for locations A-E to the group that
needs to see those.  Then build a "My Team" search that displays all
tickets for which you are owner or AdminCC.

This will do what you want, I think, at least in terms of finding and
displaying those tickets.

--
My daughter is racing a triathlon to raise money for her swim club.  Want to help?

http://akari.seiner.com