[rt-users] Selecting which files to send in replies?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed May 25 15:26:49 EDT 2011

Yan,

You could create a CF for each type of attachment and write a scrip to check
each one and if "on" then look for the last attachment (with that name) for
a ticket and then use a different template for the email, one that includes
those type of attachments? I don't have code for that but it's an idea that
popped into my head. Maybe it should pop back out?

Kenn
LBNL