[rt-users] Custom fields

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:22:55 EST 2011

Zoedog,

Without seeing how you set up your permissions it would be hard to tell
just what is wrong.

When I create a Custom Field, I do NOT grant rights to the CF via
Queue/Group rights. I only grant the right via Group rights while in the
Custom Field pages. If someone needs to see a CF, make sure he is in the
right group and that should do it, as long as they also have rights to see
the Queue and SeeTicket.

Hope this helps.

Kenn