[rt-users] The actual HTTP_HOST does NOT match the configured WebDomain

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Sep 7 16:30:00 EDT 2011

I'm trying to set up the email gateway on my shiny new install of 4.0.2.
I think I have everything set up correctly, except that the email never
gets there and I get this error in the apache log files:

[Wed Sep  7 20:16:02 2011] [warn]: The actual HTTP_HOST (tracker) does NOT
match the configured WebDomain (xxx.xxx.xxx). Perhaps you should
Set($WebDomain, 'tracker'); in RT_SiteConfig.pm, otherwise your internal
links may be broken. (/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:1087)

I'm not sure where the system is picking up 'tracker' for HTTP_HOST so I'm
at a loss on how to change it to the correct hostname.

exim4 says:

2011-09-07 13:15:59 1R1OXP-0001FT-85 == |/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue
General --action correspond --url http://rt.subutil.com
<rt-email at rt.subutil.com> R=system_aliases T=address_pipe defer (0): Child
process of address_pipe transport returned 75 (could mean temporary error)
from command: /opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate

How do I go about changing the HTTP_HOST for rt?

--
In 2012 we get to choose whether to throw out the baby with the bathwater,
deny that the baby needs a bath, or have the government pay for the baby