[rt-users] Custom field values based on queue?

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 9 17:20:53 EDT 2011

What Kevin describes works. However, search by such CFs is slow if you don't
qualify queue in TicketSQL. Yes, there is a long form of query where you
define not only CF name, but also queue of the CF.

Such setup is used in RTIR for State custom field that is going to be
replaced by lifecycles.

Another way is to implement custom CF type, but this involves programming.

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.
09.09.2011 4:58 пользователь "Kevin Falcone" <falcone at bestpractical.com>
написал:
> On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 11:55:49PM +0200, Jim Lesinski wrote:
>> Ok that seems odd to me. How do you distinguish the field then if you
want to access it via API or other methods like controls by email?