[rt-users] rt mail merge?

Josh Tackitt tackittj at reed.edu
Mon Apr 30 19:19:14 EDT 2012

Is there an extension or some other way to essentially do a mail merge
ticket creation in RT?

We have about 50 people to email.  We'd like to use comma-delimited
data, including email address to create a customized ticket/email for
each one.

Currently our plan is to just use other mail merge software to send the
email with the reply-to set to an RT address so that at least when they
reply the ticket will be created.  Which would be ok.  It'd just be very
nice to have a ticket # before they reply.

thanks,
Josh

--
Reed College