[rt-users] outgoing email comments stripped from "Re" in the subject line

Goran Marik Goran.Marik at oicr.on.ca
Mon Mar 5 17:24:14 EST 2012

Thanks. I'll ask the other sysadmins if they changed something in the email pipeline, but I
doubt that. We use Exchange 2010 as smarthost and no email processing on postfix on the RT host
at all. When I'm checking the details for the outgoing email in RT, on ticket history ->
RT_System - Outgoing email about a comment recorded  -> Show, I can see the stripped subject in
the email headers that are generated by RT

Our 4.0.5 setup is not "clean" though, it is semi-in-place with RT4 from debian backports and
the DB upgrade from 3.8.3 that we run in production. For sure we have this problem on 3.8.3
which is more or less clean setup, with just AD integration and no other plug-ins,

thanks,
Goran

--
Goran Marik