[rt-users] Auto expiring tickets, is it possible?

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:35:10 EDT 2012

Hello,

We have a new customer that requested if they call in for their ticket to
be left open until close of business.  I know we could just have our techs
who use RT close the ticket at the end of the day, but with all the other
stuff they are dealing with, they asked if there was a more automated way
of doing that.

So, is there a way to set a time limit on a ticket, so that it will like...
auto change to resolved state at a given time.. like 5pm or something?