[rt-users] (no subject)

Telmo Cardoso telmo.cardoso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:15:33 EST 2012

Hi,

I apologize for the abominations I'll probably say :)

I was put in charge of administrating an RT 4 installation (already
installed) and I have no knowledge of Perl.

I configured all that I could using the admin access, but now I also need
to work with SLA using business days only. I have found
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/DueDateinBusinessHours that I can
use/adapt in my needs, but it uses Business::Hours library, that I have no
idea on how to install.

I have requested and ssh (not root) request to server. So any help in next
steps?

Also I'll need to remove the time tickets are stalled from the due time
(because that will depend on client and not on our side). Any idea if any
scrips was already done for it?

Thanks,
   Telmo Cardoso