[rt-users] Custom Status Setup Problems

Wendi M. wendi413 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 12:35:16 EST 2013

I am running RT4 and trying to setup a new custom status for "pending" for
the developers. I have added the following to the RT_SiteConfig, did the
update, and restarted Apache.

#Set Custom Statuses
#Attemping to add a "Pending" status
Set( %Lifecycles, default_pending => {
        initial         => [ 'new' ],
        active          => [ 'open', 'stalled', 'pending' ],
        inactive        => [ 'resolved', 'rejected', 'deleted' ],
    });

I can then add this Custom Status setting to a particular queue, and it all
looks good. My problem.. I can't resolve the ticket or do anything other
than leave it in the "new" status? Am I missing something obvious here?
Thanks!