[rt-users] RT4.0.7 bulk updater issue

saxmad g.mason at fairfx.com
Wed Dec 11 05:03:11 EST 2013

I know I have a pretty unique bunch of people using RT here, but are they
really the only ones that have come across this ?

They have picked up a number of functional changes using 4.0.7 compared to
the years they spent working on 3.6.7, which I guess is to be expected, but
I can't work out whether this is the expected action or whether the older
version just let you get away with so much more.