[rt-users] RT4.0.7 bulk updater issue

Bart bart at pleh.info
Wed Dec 11 07:21:40 EST 2013

I believe this is as intended. I think the idea is that you can update
multiple sets of tickets with the remembered settings (e.g. the first 50
tickets, then the second batch of 50 tickets, etc.).

As to "changing" the way this works, I don't believe there's a proper way
other then maybe creating a bookmark for them? (I believe those parameters
are stored in the URL)

2013/12/11 saxmad <g.mason at fairfx.com>

> I know I have a pretty unique bunch of people using RT here, but are they
> really the only ones that have come across this ?
>
> They have picked up a number of functional changes using 4.0.7 compared to
> the years they spent working on 3.6.7, which I guess is to be expected, but
> I can't work out whether this is the expected action or whether the older
> version just let you get away with so much more.
>

> --

Bart G.