[rt-users] Chart and Show Results not showing correct query

Richard McMahon rgm at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 17 16:12:17 EST 2013

Hello,

I have been using the Chart option in RT 3.8. When I click on Show Results
a different query is shown e.g. the most recent other saved query.

Also, it would be useful if the Total result in the table on the
Chart executed the full query. See attached chart.

Related to the above is the ability to edit the query than creates
a chart. I get inconsistent results so it looks like the query
linked to a saved Chart might be a clone of the query run when the
Chart is saved.

thanks Richard