[rt-users] Chart and Show Results not showing correct query

Richard McMahon rgm at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 19 04:22:11 EST 2013

I meant to say that we are using RT 4.0.17.

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, Kevin Falcone wrote:

> Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:31:37 -0500
> From: Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com>
> To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
> Subject: Re: [rt-users] Chart and Show Results not showing correct query
>
> On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 09:12:17PM +0000, Richard McMahon wrote:
>>
>> I have been using the Chart option in RT 3.8. When I click on Show
>> Results a different query is shown e.g. the most recent other saved
>> query.
>
> RT 3.8 is no longer receiving anything other than security bugfixes.
> You also don't specify which version of 3.8 you're running, but it's
> quite likely that some of your complaints have been addressed in the
> new charting in 4.2.
>
> If you can replicate these bugs on 4.2, please let us know.
>
> -kevin
>
>> Also, it would be useful if the Total result in the table on the
>> Chart executed the full query. See attached chart.
>>
>> Related to the above is the ability to edit the query than creates
>> a chart. I get inconsistent results so it looks like the query
>> linked to a saved Chart might be a clone of the query run when the
>> Chart is saved.
>>
>> thanks Richard

  Prof Richard G. McMahon       | Phone (office)  44-(0)-1223-337519
  Kavli Institute for Cosmology |    (secretary)         1223-337516
  Institute of Astronomy        |    (switchboard)       1223-337548
  University of Cambridge       |
  Madingley Rd                  | FAX                    1223-337523
  Cambridge, CB3 OHA, UK.       | mobile                 7885-409019
  Office: Kavli 22              |